(*EBOOK*) Sentient PDF/EPUB/EBOOK
Read or Download Sentient Online

Sentient Customer Reviews
:- 5.0 out of 5 stars from Primer -- Mind-bending : , yet the context in which many of the "look up" words was used gives the reader a sense of the definition already. I found the two opposing factions in the novel superbly drawn, much of their energies inspired directly from the conflicts of today's society; the conscious attention paid to sensitive socials matters was very much appreciated. Simply a wonderful novel, something to delve into for for escapism sprinkled with morality. ( Reviewed in the United States on October 22, 2021 )
- 5.0 out of 5 stars from Richard Stevko -- If you don’t like science fiction : If you don’t like science fiction; ( Reviewed in the United States on January 21, 2017 )
- 5.0 out of 5 stars from Eric Michael Craig -- A very positive and upbeat take on society and human potential. Well Done! : This is an excellent story. Well crafted and engaging on many levels. The characters are real and likable (well the ones that should be likable anyway). The plot carries the reader forward and keeps one engaged and involved. I feel elements of several classic sci-fi stories here, and love the way they were interwoven to create a solid and novel plotline. The author's understanding of medical science helps to make the story feel very real, and his explanations are both thorough and well presented without becoming ponderous. I eagerly look forward to other works by Victor Acquista I WILL highly recommend to anyone that likes classic SF stories! ( Reviewed in the United States on December 3, 2016 )
- 5.0 out of 5 stars from Steve -- Awesome Book! : Loved the Book. Victor has a creative mind that eloquently makes you connect to the storyline. I love Nathan and his corky way of fitting in the world (real nice touch) especial in todays social conditions. I am inspired from Nathan and considered getting a green mohawk haircut. Not really but he is really cool. Victor's interpretations of modern day disorders and social stigma's with the population gives a window of possibilities, thoughts and considerations into what we think and how we value society and maybe our assumptions are just wrong. ( Reviewed in the United States on May 11, 2018 )
- 5.0 out of 5 stars from Patricia A. Grigg -- A glimpse at original thinking. : I have to admit the beginning of this book was confusing. There were what appeared to be several jumps to entirely different stories. It was only when the author settled down on one subject for a bit that what was going on finally made sense. Overall, I enjoyed the book, and story. I recommend you try Sentient. Stick with it. I think you will find the idea original and enjoy the story. My thanks to the author. ( Reviewed in the United States on June 27, 2018 )
- 5.0 out of 5 stars from Joe -- Enjoyed it! : This book engaged me quickly and kept my interest. I loved the thought-provoking exploration of the different approaches to societal collaborations. I appreciate when a great story can get me thinking as well. I also appreciated the word use that allows for the sense of a culture easily. Looking forward to more from this author. ( Reviewed in the United States on October 27, 2021 )
- 5.0 out of 5 stars from GuyO -- Deep dive into genres I love : I love the idea of a collective - which is not new in science fiction - but this explores the ways that can be used for good and for evil in a really unique way. The story flies (in a good way), and keeps you interested. Tons of imagination went into this, and I loved it. ( Reviewed in the United States on October 24, 2021 )
- 4.0 out of 5 stars from Amazon-a-holic -- Good read for Sci-Fi fans : I'm not the biggest sci-fi fan, but I enjoyed this one. I like the way a book about aliens can make you reflect on humanity, the continual conflict between the battle for self-preservation, and the desire to be humane. ( Reviewed in the United States on October 19, 2021 )
- 4.0 out of 5 stars from Kindle Customer -- Mind blowing : Pretty good read. I recommend you read this book. My only problem I have is that the end felt somewhat rushed. As if you were fed up writing the story and wanted to finish it to perhaps start another project. ( Reviewed in the United Kingdom on September 22, 2018 )
- 5.0 out of 5 stars from Ann Marie -- Loved it : Loved this book, especially the thought that we might all have the potential to be telepathic. The difference when people communicate telepathically is clearly shown, and the difference it makes in a society. The motivations and schemes of the different groups makes a fascinating read. Highly Recommended. ( Reviewed in the United Kingdom on June 14, 2017 )
- 4.0 out of 5 stars from Peter Prince -- Satisfying and thought-provoking : This book is impressive. I'm not a big connoisseur of sci-fi, but I think it stands out through its scope, thoughtfulness, and intelligence of its reasoning. To me, the role of sci-fi is not just to tell stories about aliens zooming round space but to raise questions about our own existence, and this book does that perfectly. I especially like the way it demonstrates how humanity is faced with a choice between belligerence and empathy - the two forms of alien consciousness presented. My only reservation might be that the intellectual content occasionally overrides the story-telling aspect. But that's a quibble - this is a satisfying, thought-provoking read. ( Reviewed in France on November 7, 2017 )
Sentient Related Product may you like
:Sentient - Definition Of Sentient By The Free Dictionary Sentience - Wikipedia Sentient By Forma Sentient - Wiktionary Sentient | Meaning In The Cambridge English Dictionary Sentient | Definition Of Sentient By Merriam-Webster Forma - Sentient Sentient: Перевод, Произношение, Транскрипция, Примеры... Sentient Review - Gamespot Urban Dictionary: Sentient Define sentient. sentient synonyms, sentient pronunciation, sentient translation, English dictionary definition of sentient. adj. 1. Having sense perception; conscious: "The living knew themselves just... "Sentient" redirects here. For other uses, see Sentient (disambiguation). Sentience is the capacity to experience feelings and sensations.[1] The word was first coined by philosophers in the 1630s for the... Sentient playable teaser is an experimental psychological horror experience regarding technology and human consciousness. It belongs to a bigger world currently under development by FORMA. From Latin sentiēns ("feeling, perceiving"), present active participle of sentiō. (UK) IPA(key): /ˈsɛn.ti.ənt/. (US) IPA(key): /ˈsɛn.ʃ(i.)ənt/. sentient (comparative more sentient, superlative most sentient). Experiencing sensation, thought, or feeling. Synonym: sensate. sentient definition: 1. able to experience feelings: 2. able to experience feelings: . Learn more. Rational forms of reconciliation occur early in the transitional process and sentient forms follow. Sentient definition is - responsive to or conscious of sense impressions. How to use sentient in a sentence. You may have guessed that sentient has something to do with the senses. Sentient. Sentient Playable Teaser is an experimental psychological horror experience regarding technology and human consciousness. Перевод слова sentient, американское и британское произношение, транскрипция, словосочетания, однокоренные слова, примеры использования. Sentient supports the Matrox Mystique and Creative Labs 3D Blaster, and if you're lucky But without a supported 3-D card, Sentient is a visual disappointment. Graphics on the periphery bend and tear... Sentient merely means "having senses; capable of sensing". sentient. The state of consciousness whereby the individual has that quality which make him capable of questioning his existence. Sentience Is The Capacity To Experience Feelings And Sensations. The Word Was First Coined By Philosophers In The 1630S For The Concept Of An Ability To Feel, 1 : Responsive To Or Conscious Of Sense Impressions Sentient Beings · 2 : Aware · 3 : Finely Sensitive In Perception Or Feeling. Our Ai Models, Microservices, And Datasets Are Readily Available Through Apis On The Sentient.Io Ai & Data Cloud Platform. We Utilize Curated Public And Sentient Definition, Having The Power Of Perception By The Senses; Conscious. See More. 3 Days Ago — Someone Involved In Preaching, Relieving Pain, Or In Breeding Contented Sentient Beings, Rats Perhaps, Can Go On Holiday Or Retire. From The Sentient Comes From The Latin Sentient-, "Feeling," And It Describes Things That Are Alive, Able To Feel And Perceive, And Show Awareness Or Responsiveness. Sentient Jet - Home. For Nearly Twenty Years, Sentient Has Been A Pioneer In Private Aviation, Inventing Industry Standards Like The Jet Card, Sentient Definition: A Sentient Being Is Capable Of Experiencing Things Through Its Senses. | Meaning, Pronunciation, Translations And Examples. Sentience Definition of sentient Sentient.io: Home Sentient Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com SENTIENT | meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary sentient Sentient | WARFRAME Wiki Sentient Jet Sentient definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary sentient beings on earth how to pronounce sentient sentient vs conscious are humans sentient beings opposite of sentient sentient savage meaning sentient animals
0 komentar